Cafe menu options
ALL CAFÉ HOURS
- TVUCTomorrow: Grab 'n' Go From 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- fribley marchéServing Brunch From 10:30 am to 4:30 pm
- sagesTomorrow: Grab 'n' Go From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- the spot
- rough rider roomTomorrow: Dinner From 6:00 pm to 1:00 am
- grab it!Serving Lunch From 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- leutnerServing Brunch From 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
- brb caféTomorrow: Breakfast From 7:30 am to 10:00 am
- l3 grillServing Dinner From 3:00 pm to 10:00 pm
- tomlinson marketplaceTomorrow: Breakfast From 8:00 am to 10:00 am
- wrb caféTomorrow: Grab 'n' Go From 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- cramelot cafe at KSLServing Grab 'n' Go From 2:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- bag it!Bag It will be closed for the summer
Additional Food Locations on Main Campus
Starbucks NRV Store Hours: Monday through Sunday 7:30 a.m. - midnight Our full-service Starbucks featuring your favorite blended beverages, pastries, desserts, snacks and more!
Check out the menu at Starbucks
Dunkin' Donuts and Einstein Bros.
Dunkin' Donuts at CWRU Bookstore Hours: Monday through Friday 6:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Featuring signature Dunkin' Donuts bakery items, sandwiches, beverages and more!
Check out the menu prices and menu items subject to changeEinstein Bros. at Nord Store Hours: Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Featuring bagels, signature hot and cold sandwiches, salads, pastries and the famous bagel dog!
Check out the menu prices and menu items subject to change
The Den Store Hours:
Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 a.m.
Friday 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Saturday 4:00 p.m. - 3:00 a.m.
Sunday 4:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.
prices and menu items subject to change
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
In partnership with Bon Appetit, CWRU Dining Services is proud to present our award-winning dining program, the cornerstone of which are our two residential dining facilities, Leutner Commons and Fribley Commons.
» Read more about CWRU Dining Services.
» Learn about the variety of meal plan options available.
The Well-Being Indicator® represents more than just numbers. It gives you a quick, at-a-glance visual that puts nutrition into an overall context of health.
Because we care about your health, we’ve partnered with Bon Appétit Management Company to offer a holistic nutrition program that makes it easy to find the healthful options in the café Read more
Made Without Gluten Containing Ingredients
Bon Appétit at Case Western Reserve University has taken a multi-directional approach to providing the resources necessary for students following gluten-free diets. We realize undertaking the dietary modifications necessary for medical management is a daunting task, and are here to assist students with our Made Without Gluten-Containing Ingredients selections.
If you are following a gluten-free diet, look for items marked with this icon in our cafés:
» Read more about gluten-free dining at CWRU.
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?